Free and secure IT Disposal & Data Erasure, full audit trail and 100% recycled. No landfill. No incineration.
Secure Logistics, Security Cleared Employees, Online Portal Account, and cashback potential on equipment! ALL FOR FREE!
Our Certified data erasure guarantees data is destroyed securely
We are audited by ADISA who forensically check our data erasure methods on UNANNOUNCED audits!.
Our clients come to us because they know that we can take care of the entire IT Asset management process.
Our Services include IT installation services , IT Deployment , Software Deployment services, IT Decommission Services, Data Centre Migrations, IT Disposal , Data Destruction Services and Data Shredding on site and offsite!
We can shred any data bearing media onsite and offsite down to 6mm particles!
We offer harddrive shredding , backup tape shredding, data shredding services
|Comprehensive Audit Trail|
|Licensed Waste Carrier|
|Certified & Secure Data Destruction|
|Own Fleet of Secure CCTV GPS Tracked Logistics|
|ADISA - Distinction level Certification|
|Staff Security Vetted to BS7858 Standards (SC Cleared)|
|NO Third Parties / Contractors|
Your Assets are securely collected using our own satellite tracked vehicles and security vetted staff
We will itemise any asset tag every item, this is visible immediately in our online collection portal
We will securely wipe all data and remove any identifying markings on all assets
We will refurbish and repair the IT equipment
Your assets are re marketed using our specialist sales channels to obtain the highest value, You will then receive the Revenue back for the Equipment!
If you’re looking for reliable, secure data destruction services, contact Gigacycle for help. We offer a wide range of certified solutions, from permanent hard drive destruction and data erasure techniques to mobile data shredding services. If you need to ensure you manage IT assets and confidential data correctly to remain compliant with ICO regulations, get in touch today for all computer recycling expertise, including services in London, Manchester and the rest of the UK.
A data destruction service is used to destroy or shred the confidential or sensitive information stored on computers and electronic media, including hard drives, CDs, USBs and other data tape formats. The different data destruction methods available make sure the data can’t be accessed again, and may even result in the equipment being completely destroyed, depending on which service you use. Options include hard drive destruction, data erasure, degaussing or a shredding service (where a device is physically shred).
Hard drive destruction is a form of media destruction, which may involve several different techniques. This includes data erasure, in which the device is overwritten with unusable information, or degaussing which disturbs the magnetic field of the hard drive. Hard drive shredding services are also highly popular, using advanced equipment to shred the device into small particles. By shredding hard drive media, it can never be used again.
If your company is putting together a media destruction plan, there are lots of different considerations to help cover requirements.
· Is your existing data secure? Do your computers and IT assets need upgrades? How will this be checked on an ongoing basis?
· How will you implement a secure disposal process as part of computer recycling plans?
· Which equipment in your business will need data destruction services during an IT asset disposal or recycling process? This could include hard drives, laptops, hard disk drives, physical media and mobile phones.
· Where can you access reliable and secure hard drive destruction solutions and other services such as shredding? Do they cover London if that’s where your business is located?
· How can you check the reputation of the destruction service you use? This includes their accreditations, registrations, waste carrier licence, and service terms and conditions for how they shred data or shred equipment.
· Does the waste company you use offer all types of data destruction solutions? Do services include on site and off site shredding services, data erasure and state of the art techniques to shred and destroy media?
· Where is their data security shredding facility (e.g. in London or Manchester)? Do they have robust security measures in place there?
· How can you ensure computer equipment disposal and shredding services are environmentally friendly and cost-effective? Where is shred equipment disposed of?
· Are there particular disposal regulation conditions relating to your sector, including public sector guidelines?
· Where will your data policy be kept? This could include paper and digital versions.
Yes! Data erasure is one of our core solutions, often chosen over a shredding service (e.g. hard drive or paper shredding services). During this process, data is destroyed by overwriting it with unusable information, all carried out by sophisticated software. The software will then determine whether the process has been successful, issuing a unique certificate of destruction for each asset erased. Please keep these records in a safe place (in paper or digital format) to prove data was destroyed using certified methods.
Absolutely. Our data shredding services can be used as a standalone shredding service or if the data erasure process fails. Much like paper shredding works for confidential waste bins, these advanced shredders shred down the equipment into tiny fragments, sometimes as small as 6mm. Shred equipment can’t be reused. Contact us to find out more.
From our approved data shredding service to our computer recycling service, there are plenty of reasons to choose us.
· We’re highly approved to perform both on site and off site shredding, including accreditations with ADISA and the ISO. We’re also ICO registered.
· We use professional site shredding techniques to destroy and shred media and hard drives.
· We have a secure data destruction service site with 24/7 security measures in place.
· All our employees are vetted and trained, including those performing business site visits and home collections for e-waste bins.
· Our destruction and shredding process is fully audited, ensuring you destroy and shred data and hard drives correctly.
· We offer a wide range of other IT asset recycling services, including refurbishment and remarketing service options.
As part of our secure computer recycling, destruction and shredding services, we collect some of the following items.
· Hard drives for shredding
· Magnetic media for shredding
· Data tapes for shredding
· CDs and DVDs for shredding
· USBs for shredding
· Floppy discs for shredding
· Mobile phones for shredding
Choose whether to shred or erasure your data.
We’re one of the most accredited data destruction services in the UK, covering all locations, including London. Call us for all erasure and shredding service help, including the collection of e-waste bins from your site. We also post our latest news on our site, and you can share our service options on social media with others who may need professional help with computer disposals and shredding. Head to our home page to start.
To get in touch, call us (call our office on 0800 024 2476) or complete our short contact form. For the latter, just fill out your first name, last name, phone number, email address and message, and let us get back to you shortly.
Please note, all content rights reserved to Gigacycle.